We received a call just before 7.30am on Monday morning (21 December) reporting a break-in at a business site in Rugeley.
Between 11.30pm on Friday night (19 December) and 7.25am Monday morning (21 December) offenders entered the quarry site in Stafford Brook Road. They forced padlocks off two metal workshop buildings and removed tools from both.
Using a wheelbarrow stolen from the site, offenders stole the following items:
• Aluminium telescopic 3.8m ladder
• Dewalt small impact driver cordless drill with 2 batteries and charger
• Dewalt large impact driver cordless drill with 2 batteries and charger
• Dewalt cordless tex gun drill with 2 batteries and charger
• Dewalt 4.5 inch grinder with batteries and charger
• A selection of spanners and adjustable spanners
• Stilson grip wrenches
• Four heavy duty padlocks.
Anyone with any information on the incident, or who is offered any such items for sale in suspicious circumstances, is asked to contact Staffordshire Police on 101, quoting incident number 99 of 21 December.
Alternatively, they can contact independent crime-fighting charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or through their Anonymous Online Form at
http://www.crimestoppers-uk.org. No personal details are taken, information cannot be traced or recorded and you will not go to court.
If you have been a victim of crime click here for help and information.